APC Technology Developer Accelerator Programme (TDAP)
26 September 2019
The APC Technology Developer Accelerator Programme (TDAP) supports micro, small and medium-sized companies that are developing technology, products and services which are relevant to the automotive industry.
The programme targets Technology Developers (TDs) with early-stage (TRL 1-4) low emission vehicle innovations.
The TDAP programme is a four-phase, 18 month process that supports TDs as they develop their idea from concept towards a viable market proposition. TDAP supports TDs with industry experts who help prioritise routes to market, protect their intellectual property and validate their technology.
The innovative solutions developed should align with the automotive councils 5 strategic technologies, or be outside of these areas but demonstrating a strong impact potential (for example, developments that enable the accelerated advancement of low emission vehicle technologies). On or off-vehicle technology can be developed through the programme.
For this competition, TDAP will need to know your Technology Readiness Level. If you need help working this out, TDAP have put this together to give some guidance.
To submit an Expression of Interest for this competition, click here.
• 4th September 2019 – Expressions of interest opens
• 11th November 2019 – Application pack issued
• 11th November 2019 – Competition opens
• 15th January 2020 – Application deadline
• 20th January – 17th February 2020 – Application assessments
• 24th February 2020 – Applicants informed
• 6th April 2020 – Target wave start
• September 2020 – Target wave end
Read the full article here