Individuals who are self-employed and actively involved in the motorsport industry. This can include professional drivers and individual consultants.
Criteria for professional membership
- Professional membership applications must be supported by two motorsport industry referees, one of which should be an MIA member.
- All professional members need to confirm they are self-employed or the sole employee of their business.
- Must sign up to the Code of Practice.
- Personal name listed on the online directory
- Access to members’ area of the website for member only news and discounts.
- Members’ rates for two tickets to for up to 4 MIA events a year
- Use of the MIA logo
- Access to Autosport International Business Lounge
- Receive MIA Pitboard newsletters to stay up to date with industry news, knowledge and member benefits
For more information please contact Maddison Sreeves on 02476 692 600 or email email@example.com