Criteria for international corporate membership
A member must be:
- Substantially engaged in the supply and/or promotion of Motorsport products, high performance engineering, services or activities.
- Prepared to sign the Code of Practice.
- Operating in a bona fide and ethical manner.
- Involved in the Motorsport Industry for at least one year, prior to application.
- Deriving an income from motorsport activities and high performance engineering, having been trading for at least one year, and are based outside of the UK. International members do not have voting rights.
- Listing on the online directory - utilised by MIA members and the wider industry to find potential partners or suppliers.
- Discounted member rates for annual events, networking dinners, shows and conferences.
- Access to exclusive MIA member-only showcase and networking events.
- Access to members' area of the website for industry advice, knowledge and exclusive member only benefits.
- Use of the MIA logo
- Fortnightly newsletter - Pit Board - containing industry news, member only discounts and important updates from the MIA community.
- Access to Autosport International Show Business Lounge
- Regular E-shots (MSOs) - be the first to know about MIA events and opportunities.
- Access to training and workshops to help you understand new markets and make well informed business decisions.
- Social networking sites - let us promote your business news and success to our 1000's of followers.
Subscription rates - 1st May 2020 - 30th April 2021
Your subscription level relates to your company's sales turnover from
motorsport, high performance engineering, related industries and
For example - if your company has a relevant turnover between £250,000
and £500,000 your subscription payment for 2020/21 would be - £1,865 +
| Motorsport Related Turnover
|£250,000 - £500,000
|£500,000 - £750,000
|£750,000 - £1m
|£1m - £1.5m
|£1.5m - £2m
|£2m - £2.5m
|£2.5m - £3m
|£3m - £5m
|£5m - £7.5m
|£7.5m - £10m
|£10m - £15m
|£15m - £20m
|£20m - £25m
International membership can be settled in UK Sterling, US $ or Euro, calculated at the current exchange rate.
For more information please contact Maddison Sreeves on 02476 692 600 or email email@example.com