Companies not deriving a direct income from motorsport but have been involved within the industry, for at least one year, for example as education establishments or charities.
Criteria for affiliate membership
A member must be:
- Prepared to sign the Code of Practice.
- Operating in a bona fide and ethical manner.
- Involved in the Motorsport Industry for at least one year, prior to application.
- Listing on the online directory - utilised by MIA members and the wider industry to find potential partners or suppliers.
- Discounted member rates for annual events, networking dinners, shows and conferences*
- Access to exclusive MIA member-only showcase and networking events*
- Access to members' area of the website for industry advice, knowledge and exclusive member only benefits.
- Use of the MIA logo
- Fortnightly newsletter - Pit Board - containing industry news, member only discounts and important updates from the MIA community.
- Access to Autosport International Show Business Lounge*
- Regular E-shots - be the first to know about MIA events and opportunities.
- Access to training and workshops to help you understand new markets and make well informed business decisions.
- Social networking sites - let us promote your business news and success to our 1000's of followers.
- Free Croner business support helpline
- National Motorsport Week
Membership rate 2020/21 - £1,875 plus VAT
For more information, please contact Maddison Sreeves on 02476 692 600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*The MIA Autosport Business Lounge and event discounts are for staff members not students. There is a maximum of 5 people per member on the lounge due to space limitations.