Companies not deriving a direct income from motorsport but have been involved within the industry, for at least one year, for example as commercial sponsors (eg mobile phone companies), advertisers, or education establishments.
Criteria for affiliate membership
A member must be:
- Prepared to sign the Code of Practice.
- Operating in a bona fide and ethical manner.
- Involved in the Motorsport Industry for at least one year, prior to application.
- Listing on the online directory - utilised by MIA members and the wider industry to find potential partners or suppliers.
- Discounted member rates for annual events, networking dinners, shows and conferences.
- Access to exclusive MIA member-only showcase and networking events.
- Access to members' area of the website for industry advice, knowledge and exclusive member only benefits.
- Use of the MIA logo
- Fortnightly newsletter - Pit Board - containing industry news, member only discounts and important updates from the MIA community.
- Access to Autosport International Show Business Lounge
- Regular E-shots (MSOs) - be the first to know about MIA events and opportunities.
- Access to training and workshops to help you understand new markets and make well informed business decisions.
- Social networking sites - let us promote your business news and success to our 1000's of followers.
- Free Croner business support helpline
- National Motorsport Week
Membership rate 2019/20 - £1,775 plus VAT
For more information, please contact Maddison Sreeves on 02476 692 600 or email email@example.com