As a worldwide association, the MIA provides a network that reaches into every corner of the motorsport business community. Our community of members spans the whole spectrum of international motorsport business, from the largest companies to the smallest, private firms.
How can we help your business grow?
We exist purely to assist our members to expand profitably, grow their business into new sectors/markets and to provide certain services more effectively than if they acted independently.
- We take our direction and purpose directly from our members
- We raise and maintain the profile of the industry that lies behind the sport, and when necessary will represent the sector as a whole.
- As a MIA member you will receive a wealth of benefits and access to services such as:
Business development visits
We seek out new business opportunities in a range of sectors and markets, such as our work in technology transfer, South America and Italy.
We can provide you with market knowledge and advice which will ensure your business decisions are informed and prove cost-effective.
We have 4 membership categories, click on the links below to find out more:
- UK Corporate Membership
- A UK company deriving an income from and substantially engaged in the supply and/or promotion of Motorsport products, services or activities.
- International Membership
- Any company deriving an income from motorsport activities and high performance engineering, having been trading for at least one year, and are based outside of the UK.
- Companies not deriving a direct income from motorsport but have been involved within the industry, for at least one year, for example as commercial sponsors (eg mobile phone companies), advertisers, or education establishments.
- Individuals who are self-employed and actively involved in the motorsport industry. This can include professional drivers and individual consultants.
For more information please contact Maddison Sreeves on 02476 692 600 or