Webinar: Financial support for small businesses during coronavirus (COVID-19) – 5 May
29 April 2020
Please see the webinar below hosted by the Government.
Join this online webinar at 11am on Tuesday 5 May to find out more about the coronavirus financial support schemes you may be eligible for.
About this Event
The webinar will cover:
- Eligibility for small business grants
- Applying for a loan
- Claiming for wages through the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
You will have the opportunity to ask questions during the webinar. If you would like to put forward a question in advance you can submit it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 1 May.
Find out more about the business support measures available:
How to join the webinar:
- You will receive a link to the online event page after you complete your registration here. You will also receive reminders and links from Eventbrite 48 hours, 2 hours, and 10 minutes before the event starts.
- Use the link in the email to access the online event page (you will need to sign into Eventbrite).
- Further technical details on how to watch the webinar are available on the event detail page after you register.
Sign up here.