Global Business Innovation Programme - visit to San Francisco and SXSW Austin
22 November 2019
MIA members who are actively engaged in the new immersive technologies such as virtual, augmented and mixed reality, may find the below visit of interest.
These technologies are changing how we experience the world around us – including entertainment, sports, museums, shops and classrooms. They will fundamentally change products and services in the next 20 years, and transform how we experience the world.
Newable is leading a new Global Business Innovation Programme on Audience of the Future in USA, in partnership with St. John’s Innovation Centre.
This programme is designed to showcase innovative UK businesses to the US market and help build relationships with partners in the region. The fully-funded programme consists of a preparation phase in the UK, a 6-day visit to San Francisco & SXSW in Austin, and subsequent follow-up support to help your business accelerate growth.
Benefits of the Programme:
• Get a better understanding of the challenges and opportunities in doing business in the US
• Improve your company pitches for international partners and investors
• Attend a 6-day visit (excluding travel days) with fully funded flights, accommodation, in-market activities and participate in SXSW
• Meet with businesses, innovation hubs, academic institutions and other key stakeholders to gain market knowledge, industry insights and build potential innovation partnerships
Who should apply?
UK registered, small and medium sized enterprises who are working with Immersive Technology, such as Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Haptics, advanced Visualisations and other sensory interfaces.
• Visit Dates: 12-17 March 2020 (excluding travel)
• Deadline for Applications: 11 December 2019
• Pre-visit Briefing: 11 February 2020
• Post-visit briefing: June 2020
How to apply:
Please visit the page here: https://events.newable.co.uk/events/264/global-business-innovation-programme-audience-of-the-future-usa
and click on the "Apply Here" button to fill in your application.
Please note: registering on this page does not automatically secure a place but only act to express interest in attending this event.
Applications will be reviewed in two stages as outlined above and all applicants will be notified of the outcome by Tuesday 17th December 2019.