HMG - EU Exit Information Note - 26 April 2019
29 April 2019
Please find below recent updates relating to the UK Government's preparations for leaving the EU.
1. The latest position on the EU Exit timetable
2. The Future Leaders Fellowship
1. The latest position on the EU Exit timetable:
- 'We remain focused on ensuring our smooth and orderly withdrawal from the EU with a deal as soon as possible
- We have no reached agreement with the EU on an extension until 31st October at the latest, with the option to leave earlier as soon as a deal has been ratified.'
- Updates - 'If we have not ratified the Withdrawal Agreement by 22nd May, then we are legally obliged to hold European Parliamentary Elections, and so 31st October is the only date on which a no deal exit could happen.
- As a responsible government we've been preparing to minimise any disruption in the event of no deal for over two years and we will continue to prepare for all Brexit scenarios.
- When necessary we will continue to update our advice on gov.uk/euexit on how people should prepare.
The Automotive Unit - email@example.com