WMG Battery School for Industry
10 December 2019
17-19th February 2020 | University of Warwick
WMG are pleased to offer this unique Battery School experience, for industry.
Delegates will learn about batteries through lectures and practical sessions at our state-of-the-art battery, materials and pilot line facility - the largest of its kind in the UK.
The Battery School costs £2,100 per delegate, including accommodation and food. Delegates will have the opportunity to hear about current innovative projects over dinner.
Health & Safety risk assessment documents to be issued two weeks prior to event.
- Industrial/UK Perspective
- Applications of Batteries
- Manufacturing of Lithium Batteries
- Module and Pack Design
- Instrumenting and Smart Cells
- Forensic Characterisation
- Battery Safety and Abuse Testing
- Battery Characterisation by X-Ray Tomography
- Electrical Testing and Ageing
- Predictive Understanding
- Battery Management Systems
- End of Life
Hands-on Practical Lab Activities:
- Electrode Mixing and Coating
- Pouch and Cylindrical Cell Fabrication
- Cell and Module Testing
Read more here.