1 October 2019
Map this event »
Jaguar Land Rover Classic
Coventry, West Midlands CV8 3LF
02476 692 600
« Go to Upcoming Event List
MIA AGM followed by Open Industry Forum
1 October 2019
Location: Jaguar Land Rover Classic, Coventry | Time: 14:00-16:30
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Minutes of and matters arising from the 2018 AGM
3. Reports from Chairman and Chief Executive*
4. Election of Committee, Chairman and Vice-Chairman
5. Adoption of Accounts for 2018
6. Appointment of the Auditors
7. Any Other Business
*These will be abbreviated verbal reports - full written reports and accounts will be
made available to all members separately, upon request.
NB. There is no statutory requirement for a private company to hold an AGM.
However, the MIA’s Articles of Association provide for a General Meeting to be held
during each year.
To download the printable Agenda, please click here
Election of MIA Committee for 2019-20
Present office holders who have indicated their willingness to stand for election are:-
- Chairman - Mr Iain Wight, Williams Advanced Engineering
- Vice Chairman - Mr James Grainger, Grainger & Worrall
- Mr Dick Bennetts, West Surrey Racing
- Mr David Cunliffe, DC Electronics
- Mr Peter Digby, Xtrac *
- Mr Alistair Fergusson, Alcon *
- Mr Alan Gow, BTCC
- Mr John Kirkpatrick, JK Motorsport Consultancy
- Mr George Lendrum, Titan *
- Mr Jim Morris, Lifeline Fire & Safety Systems
- Mr Malcolm Wilson OBE, M-Sport *
Nominations must be received by Tuesday 24 September 2019. Please click here to access further information and submit your nomination.
Motorsport Open Industry Forum
This will take place following the AGM from 3.00pm.
You can discuss, debate, question, participate and share opinions with well-informed industry friends and find ways to work together to secure business growth.
Chris Aylett, MIA CEO, will welcome MIA members and non-members to this BUSINESS FORUM and encourage everyone, from small and large companies, to exchange their valuable opinions and knowledge with colleagues. It’s the perfect chance to test your ideas, amend your plans, share knowledge and experiences and discuss how you can benefit from future opportunities and overcome challenges.