MIA 12th International Energy Efficient Motorsport Conference in association with AVL RACING at Autosport International
Location: Concourse Suites 1 & 2, NEC, Birmingham
08:30-17:00 • Wednesday 10 January 2018
Concourse Suites 1 & 2, NEC, Birmingham
EXPLORE OUR ENERGY EFFICIENT, AUTONOMOUS & CONNECTED FUTURE - BOOK HERE
Alternative Energy • Autonomous & Connected • Lightweighting • Cross-sector Collaboration
LEARN • DISCUSS • NETWORK • EXPERIENCE
The scene is set for an exciting on-track battle between the next generation of energy-efficient race cars and their combustion-engined counterparts over the next decade - and motorsport will almost certainly be at the core of accelerating global awareness and adoption of energy efficient solutions within automotive and other technology-focused industries.
As the world's leading conference for high performance energy efficiency, this key event presents a unique opportunity to learn, discuss and experience the future of vehicle-based energy efficiency alongside prominent business leaders and high performance engineering organisations.
"Thanks for having us at this wonderful event. It was fantastic meeting some very interesting folks and developing some new contacts."
Dilbagh Gill, CEO & Team Principal - Mahindra Formula E
Engage with over 200 delegates from motorsport, automotive and beyond, explore 20+ vehicle and technology showcases and learn from over 15 world-class industry speakers from a range of organisations, spanning international industry, government and more.
"The topics and discussions were extremely interesting and off the back of these, my creative brain was sparking like mad with new ideas! It was very exciting to have had an insight to the challenges the future holds."
James Warren, Senior Project Engineer (EU Performance, Automotive Engineering) - Honda R&D Europe
The previous conference attracted an impressive range of international delegates from a broad range of sectors, with even more expected in 2018! This is YOUR ideal opportunity to:
- NETWORK and collaborate with hundreds of international industry, government and media representatives
- EXPERIENCE stunning prototype vehicle and future technology showcase displays
- GAIN a unique insight into the future of race-bred technology development and transfer
- DISCUSS and debate the future of autonomous, connected and energy-efficiency through motorsport
- DISCOVER new technology-based business opportunities in motorsport and beyond
Join us to explore what opportunities for business growth and success this next chapter in 'race-bred' energy-efficiency will bring, whether in motorsport, automotive or elsewhere...
Confirmed showcases include:
Delegate (incl. lunch & refreshments):
- MIA Member - £175 + VAT
- Non-member - £225 + VAT
Vehicle & Technology Showcases :
- MIA Member - £600 + VAT (incl. vehicle or 2 x 1m showcase area, 2 delegate places, lunch & refreshments)
- Non-member - £800 + VAT (incl. vehicle or 2 x 1m showcase area, 2 delegate places, lunch & refreshments)
- MIA Member Plinth - £350 + VAT (incl. 500 x 500mm branded plinth display, 1 delegate place, lunch & refreshments)
- Non-Member Plinth - £440 + VAT (incl. 500 x 500mm branded plinth display, 1 delegate place, lunch & refreshments)
EXPERIENCE THE FUTURE OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY - BOOK HERE
For more information please contact Carrim Bundhun on +44(0) 2476 692 600
or email email@example.com
*Terms & Conditions apply (all delegates will also receive complimentary one-day access to Autosport International 2018)